Saturday, July 18, 2015

Remove the risk out of IM business

I don't know about you but we've had some crazy weather around these parts lately!

And I don't know what it is, but I love tornado weather. Just saying it in this email gets me all excited.

Seeing the warnings and weather radar on the news, hearing the sirens go off in town, and standing out in my front yard watching the awe inspiring swirling dark clouds above me in the sky.

I love it all...

Why? I have no idea really. I think it's the excitement of it all. Not knowing what will happen.

The possibility of seeing something extraordinary in front of my eyes.

And I know I'm not the only one. Lot's of "storm chasers" out there chasin' these bad boys down!

You know, online business is like this too. People get excited of the unknown. Buying a product and not "knowing" what will happen as a result. A whirlwind of profits? The magic ticket to success?

There's a real excitement to it all. (Especially when you're in the profits.)

But what happens most times is just like the result of a literal tornado. Disaster.

So I propose something much better here...
MTTB
Know your outcome beforehand. Meaning, try out the system in the groovy little link below, and if you don't make a commission in the next 30 days, you get 500 cash. Disaster averted.

Of course you can't be lazy. But go through the steps, and you're good.

Trust me, it's much more exciting having 100% confidence that you'll make money one way or the other. : )