Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Prophecy: Indonesia Is Crying Out for Healing | Awakening Magazine

Prophecy: Indonesia Is Crying Out for Healing | Awakening Magazine: During a recent trip to Indonesia, the Lord began to speak to me about this nation—world’s largest island country and the world’s fourth-most populous country and the one with the highest population of Muslims.I had the honor of ministering in a mega church in Bali, where there is a higher concentration of Hindus. (It also has the largest Starbucks in Southeast Asia. I’ve never seen anything like it!)As I was praying for the nation, I heard the Lord say:“The land is crying out for redemption and the land is crying out for healing. I will do a work in this land as the intercessors and prophets rise together, hearing my voice and praying what I tell them to pray, decreeing and declaring My will for this nation.Log in here to read this article for free or Register here for a free account to access this content.