Saturday, August 8, 2015

Are you regularly investing in yourself?

Greetings from Scotland... 

It's been a full-on week.  I'm here because I was attending a 6 day mastermind at this castle, which I paid 22k for:  


The owner of the castle (and the Ferrari, Rolls Royce, and other nice cars you see) is a 70 year old man who's done some massive business deals in his lifetime - including putting together a company that was worth $450m in the mining industry.

So for 6 days, 20 other people and myself got to learn from him.  

Now that I'm done with that, I'm staying in a small nearby town called Dundee for a couple days and then it's on to Las Vegas.

Once I'm there, I'll be doing a $30,000 one day consult with another business advisor of mine.

By most peoples standards, investing 22k and then 30k in your own business education within the span of 2 weeks would be crazy.  Insane.

And if you'd told me I'd be doing this just 4 years ago, I wouldn't have believed you.  There's absolutely no way I'd have thought that was possible.

These days I have a different perspective on things.

I have a much keener sense of the value of time.  I know how fast time is moving, and how quickly the next 10 years is going to pass.

So instead of learning through expensive trial and error, I'd rather seek out the very highest achievers in business I can find, and just pay them to learn exactly what I need to do to get to the next level.

Plus, when you pay high prices for your own education, you are much more likely to actually implement and take action.  

You've got a lot more on the line, and the last thing you want to do is admit to yourself that you wasted that money; so you push yourself to implement that much harder, and get a return.

The other reason why I make these kind of investments is because sometimes I feel myself getting comfortable.  And that's not good.

MOBE has been doing very well lately.  We are growing consistently, and fine tuning our systems so we can continue to scale.

But at the same time I'm always conscious of the fact that I could be doing more - so I continue to make the investment in myself so I'm able to lead the company to the next level.

So my question to you is, are you regularly investing in yourself?

Don't make the mistake most people do, where they say, "I'll invest in myself soon... but first, I need to make some money."

It doesn't work like that.  

You make the investment in yourself, and then the results follow.

Anyway... 

I just got these 3 new videos of MOBE partners in the UK who have decided not to get comfortable in their business, and push themselves to the next level - now they've each qualified for a car:


Please join me in congratulating each of these guys in the comment sections on their links... 

And if you happen to be an affiliate of MOBE and want to learn how they were able to achieve these kind of results then make sure you get to or upcoming 2 Super Charge Summit events.  

Over 3 days, you'll learn everything you need about getting traffic and maximising conversions for the MOBE program.