Tuesday, July 21, 2015

The fox got a bad rap

Let's say I gave you two options to make a million online.

Option #1:

You can sell 100,000 ebooks at $10 a piece.

Option #2:

You can sell 100 programs at $10,000 a piece.

Which would you choose?

Now, 100 units is LOT less than 100,000 units (obviously).

And all things being equal most would choose Option #2.

But all things are not equal.

It is harder to make that $10,000 sale…

… but (and here’s the key), it is not PROPORTIONATELY harder.

http://m0be.com/java661/df14e773

Here's what I mean:

It may be easier to go out and get one customer at $10 than it is to get a customer at 10 grand.

But it is NOT easier to get 1,000 of those customers at $10 each...

That's a lot of work.

Yet that is what you’d need to bring in the same amount of revenue as making a single 10k sale.

Even though the above seems obvious, very few marketers actually practice this concept.

So I’ve put together a free video called “The Art and Science of Making High Ticket Commissions” that will explain this concept in detail: https://www.mttbsystem.com/video/

That’s a talk I gave at one of my seminars in Long Beach, California.

Towards the end, I also go over how you can leverage ‘My Top Tier Business’ and have my phone sales team making high-ticket sales FOR YOU - with you getting 1k, 3k and 5k each time.