Monday, July 20, 2015

One negative you should know about MTTB

I often get asked, "Matt, what's the biggest drawback to MTTB?"

"What's the biggest negative?"

And I answer as honestly as I can..."The 21 steps."

Why are the 21 steps the biggest negative? Shouldn't they be a positive?

I mean, my guarantee does state that if you do the 21 steps and don't make a commission in 30 days, then I'll pay you ten times your money back ($500).

http://m0be.com/java661/df14e773

So why are the steps a negative?

Because most people don't like to do ANY steps.

And, to them, 21 steps is WAY too many.

Personally, I think 21 steps (that each take 30 minutes or less) is not that much work to start earning big commissions online.

Thirty minutes a day for 21 days?

Doesn't sound like a ton of work to me.

But it DOES to some.

And I just can't bring myself to say things like, "Start making money today!" or "Takes just 5 minutes a day!" Or "The lazy man's way to make money online."

All that is BS.

You DO have to follow my steps.

And there's not just 2 or 5 or 10....there are 21.

So, there you have it. That's the biggest negative. It's up to you to decide how big a negative that is. Are your dreams of financial freedom worth 30 minutes a day for 21 days?

If they are, get started here...