Monday, November 9, 2015

See WordPress in a Completely Different Light...

Better WordPress Content I just need to tell you about a new thing that's only just being released... and it's changed the way I think about WordPress.

If you use WordPress for your websites, you owe it to yourself to see this.

It's a "visual editor" plugin. And to be honest, I've come cross quite a few plugins like that, lately. But this one surprised me.

I guess you could say that it's a lot more visual than any other editor I've ever seen.

Think of it like this: instead of messing around in an editor, with short codes and stuff like that, you edit the page exactly as it looks like on the front end.

See it in action, here!

It's really the simplest and most straight-forward way to build WordPress pages and layouts, that I've ever seen.

Plus, there's a limited time offer running right now, so don't put this off or you'll miss out.

To your success,