Friday, October 30, 2015

Retire With Penny Stocks: Penny Stocks Can Make You Rich!


I've been trading the market for just a few months. My cousin actually told me about Nathan and his website and I signed up immediately after. I'm not someone who has a lot of time to be researching for ideas because I work many hours. 

Nathan has made it incredibly easy for me to make money in the market. His reports are easy to read and follow. I've tracked most of the stock ideas that I've received in my e-mail from him and MANY have seen some nice gains after his announcements. I've made a nice profit (55% return on my investment on one, and 112% on the other!) on a couple of suggestions he's given and plan to start trading his ideas a lot more.

I definitely recommend subscribing to PennyStock Egghead. Very good research, quality stocks. I was a bit weary of penny stocks from all the bad hype they receive but this guy is pretty legit. He's put my mind at ease with a lot of the fears I've had. I especially like that he doesn't send out announcements left and right. 

I've signed up for other websites that fill my in-box with one company after the other. I don't know where to even start with so many choices in front of me! Nathan sends me one idea a week and that's all I need. Working so many hours during the week leaves me with very little time when I get home to start doing tons of penny stock research. I'm always eager to see what Nathan's next suggestion is each Friday and I love having time on the weekend to do my research.