Monday, August 17, 2015

Sports picks directly from the insiders?

It's coming from my insider source and it's all a little hazy still but...

Apparently there's a secret sports picks software making amazingly precise predictions since 1999.

...used only by top underground group of insiders called Vegas punters.

...grabbing data via spiders from all the bookies on the net in seconds, crunching numbers and spitting out awesome predictions with80% accuracy and higher.

Here's a video I was able to obtain... thought I'd share it with you :)



Those seem to be REAL predictions identified by the software, and the percentage next to the play is the gain you make when you make the bet!

I could not believe it's possible. I thought it might be a bug, but word on the street is that it's real.

If it is, then we might be in for a real treat! I'll stay on the case and let you know more as soon as I speak with the developers!