Friday, July 17, 2015

You, creating your first info-product and having MOBE promote it

9 months ago to this day, I was in the Bahamas, staying at the Atlantis Resort.

I was putting on our Titanium Mastermind there (the 3rd one), and in front of a few hundred people I gave this talk:

http://m0be.com/java661/df14e773

 I wanted to let people know the direction we were taking our company in, and how it would benefit their business's.

One of the major shifts would be the creation of the 'MOBE Marketplace.'

You can hear me talk about it in that video from the 15:00 minute mark...

It was a bold prediction - to be the next udemy.com or clickbank.com, yet focus purely on business related products, services, and live event trainings.

Well, that project is now coming along nicely.

We have 58 new products up there so far, and my vision is to one day have thousands.

So the reason I'm reaching out, is because I'm wondering if you have your own information product you're looking to sell more of (in which case, you can list it on the MOBE Marketplace HERE)...

OR

... you have always been open to the idea of creating your information product.

If you like the idea of having thousands of MOBE affiliates being able to promote your product while you sit back and collect a % of the sales, then yes - you need your own product.

And once you've done it a couple times, product creation is easy.

It's possible to crank out your first product in a half a day. 

In fact, it can be done in under 3 hours.

Putting together the sales funnel around it might take longer, but creating the content does not need to take that long.

A couple years back I put together a course on product creation. 

It's one of our cheapest (and popular) courses we've ever sold.

It shows you literally everything you need to get your product done, like: 

- identifying what knowledge you have that others will pay for (believe me, there's a LOT of untapped money in your head right now)

- how to structure your course so your customers glide through the content with ease

- how to get paid upfront before you do any work on creating the product

- how to easily set up your payment system using Paypal, so you can start getting paid with Visa, Mastercard, and Amex cards from your customers

- ... and a lot more.

The course is relatively short.  A couple hours at most.  It's very straight to the point, and all practical content - no empty theory.

You can get access to it right now on the MOBE Marketplace here:  http://mobemarketplace.com/products/instant-info-product/

Speaking of creating products fast, I recently got one done in under 5 hours, which I intend to sell for very high prices.

I don't even know what I'm going to call it yet.

But it was a 5 hour consult I did with one of our Diamond members, MeiDee Lim, for $22,000.

She had made 17k in MOBE as an affiliate of ours in her first 6 months, and wanted to get to 100k by December 31st this year.

So that's exactly what I showed her how to do.

I recorded the entire consult in my office on 2 HD cameras, and at around 4 hours in I thought to myself, "what if I could get this course into the hands of other MOBE affiliates - they'd be able to dramatically increase their commissions."

That would be good for them, and it would be good for me.

But I first had to check MeiDee was fine with it.  So at the end, I asked her live on camera - and here is her surprised response:

http://m0be.com/java661/df14e773


Shortly after shooting that video, I convinced her to say yes off camera.

So, at some point in the near future you'll be able to get access to this
training.

It will be tailored heavily towards MOBE Platinum members though. (to be honest, this course would be complete overkill for someone who just started out as a MOBE affiliate is still learning the basics).

I'll keep you in the loop on that, as soon as I have more info.