Friday, July 24, 2015

Why You Must Not Stop Until You Make Your First Sale

"Set your mind on a definite goal and observe how quickly the world stands aside to let you pass." -Napoleon Hill

When I was starting out in internet marketing, I set my mind on one goal.

Make one sale.

That was it. That was my main goal and I would stop at nothing until I achieved it. I put everything else to the side. I didn't cloud my head with visions of making 1,000 sales or millions of dollars.

I focused on one small...but very important...goal.

Make one sale.
http://m0be.com/java661/9b41130d
Why did I focus on that one small goal? Because when it comes to internet marketing, proving you can make one sale is everything.

Once you know that you can make a sale on the internet...you know you can make a second.

And the second sale will cost you far less to make...if you learn from your first sale.

And the third sale will cost you far less to make than the second...if you learn from your second sale.

And on and on it goes.

The internet gives you almost-instant feedback and allows you to make almost-instant tweaks to your sales process.

Continuous improvement. It's a snowball effect!

But you have to make one sale first.

Otherwise you have nothing to improve.

What's a 10% improvement on zero?

Zero.

You must make that first sale.

Which is why I GUARANTEE you'll make your first commission with MTTB within 30 days or I'll give you ten times your money back.

Because I know how important that first sale is!

It's everything.

Make yours here...