Saturday, July 25, 2015

Which of these 2 videos do you prefer?

In September of 2013 while in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, I hosted our first ever Titanium Mastermind.

While there I shot our first ever company branding video, 'What Is MOBE?'

Up until then, there was no single video I could point people to when they asked me what our company was all about.

So this first video has really served it's purpose over the past couple years:


What Is MOBE?


It has been shown 10's of thousands of times in peoples homes around the world, and in hundreds of seminar rooms too.

But then in 2014, we made the decision to go in another direction with MOBE, and focus on the education side of things.

Plus, we changed the name of the company (the 'E' in the old MOBE used to stand for 'empire' but we changed it to 'eduction').

So I've been wanting to get a new company branding video done for a long time.

Finally, it's ready:


What Is MOBE?


Shot in Curacao, this video talks more about how our company will help business owners like you get to the next level.

It also has a lot more footage from our masterminds...

Including a shot of me screaming like a little girl as I am shot up into the air in a sling-shot like cage...

So which do you prefer?

Do you like the old one?  Or the new one?

I'm putting it to a public vote on this page.  Just leave your vote in the comments...