Monday, July 27, 2015

Video Tip #5: How I Find Unlimited Keywords?

I have been in the Internet marketing industry for 11 years, but one thing that has remained a constant through the years is that I don't like to waste a bunch of time doing keyword research.

There is no need for it.

There are not only a hoard of free keyword research techniques out there, there are some awesomely powerful tools that you can use to find low competition, high traffic keywords (a.k.a. the best type of keywords).

I actually have a favorite research technique that I have called the "Alphabet Soup Technique".  Strange name I know, but you will understand why when you watch the following video from your Wealthy Affiliate account...

==> VIDEO: Find UNLIMITED keywords using the "Alphabet Soup Technique"

Honestly, if you watch this video you have absolutely no excuse for not being able to find keywords.

If you don't watch the video, then it isn't my fault if you struggle with keywords for the rest of your life...lol.

At a Starter member at Wealthy Affiliate, you also have access to 30 searches using the keyword tool at Wealthy Affiliate.

This is great for elaborating on your keyword research. Simply take a keyword that you come up with using the Alphabet Soup Technique, and then plug it into the keyword tool at WA.

==>  Access the Keyword Tool Here!

It is as easy as that.  Of course, I have years of experience and doing this stuff is second nature for me now, but in no time you are going to become an keyword research expert yourself.

As always, if you ever need a hand, simply let us know within WA and we will be more than happy to help you out.

My Favorite Keyword Tool  ==> Jaaxy.com

As I said, I have 10 years of experience now in the keyword research world.  It takes a lot of a keyword tool to live up to my expectations and to actually provide data that I cannot easily find myself.

Jaaxy is the only keyword tool I use because it captures competition and keyword data that no other keyword in the tool can get for me.

If you want to try out the keyword tool that I absolutely love and that saves me literally 10's of hours of time every month (remember, time is $$$), I suggest you check out Jaaxy.  It is an unbelievable tool, the most powerful keyword research platform you will find on the Internet.

You can get 30 free searches when you sign-up as well, no obligations or credit card.  I do suggest you check it out.

http://www.wealthyaffiliate.com?a_aid=7411624c