Monday, July 27, 2015

Video Tip #4: How the heck to set-up your website...

Today I want to give you a hand setting up your website.  Too many people let themselves get frustrated at this point, so if you lend me a few minutes of your time, I will show you exactly how to set it up.

I have created a short video for you walking you through the main set-up of Wordpress and I show you everything you need to know.

==> WATCH VIDEO: Setting Up Your Wordpress Site at Wealthy Affiliate

Setting up your website for the first time can be a little bit confusing.  That is OK, I am 100% confident you will get the hang of this...and if you get stuck, you have an unbelievable amount of support within Wealthy Affiliate.   Just ask for help by leaving a comment below the video.

Again, this video is going to make your website set-up a breeze.

==> WATCH VIDEO: Setting Up Your Wordpress Site at Wealthy Affiliate

There is no reason to EVER struggle with anything.  You have an entire community behind you at Wealthy Affiliate and all the training that you could ever need to create a very successful website.

http://www.wealthyaffiliate.com?a_aid=7411624c