Monday, July 20, 2015

Update on things; London trip + shooting arrows in my kitchen

Hey,

It's been a hectic 48 hours...

I've been to London and back (17 hours each way) in the last 48 hours - never have I travelled back and forth from a country so quickly!

I flew in to speak on stage in front of over 2,100 people - here's a picture:

 

It was a 3 day event where different entrepreneurs from around the world came and presented their techniques for making money.

Some were real estate gurus... others, talked about the stock market.

I spoke about online marketing, and what was really cool was that several of our clients happened to be in the audience during my talk , so I bought them up on stage in front of the live audience and told everyone about their results (2 of them are close to crossing their 2nd million dollars with MOBE):


I should have the recordings in a few weeks once they finish editing... and then I'll share them with you.

Now that I'm back, I'm wrapping up our Platinum Mastermind here in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia (just one more day to go) and then it will be back to London for another event.

Anyway, today marks a special day.  It's the 150th day since I started doing the Ask Matt Lloyd video series. 

I started this series almost half a year back.  At first, I thought it would be a short term thing - maybe just a few episodes here and there.

But now it's become a very important part of my marketing and content strategy. It's where subscribers are able to have me answer their biggest marketing and business questions, essentially for free.

Here's today's 150th episode (which starts with me shooting a bow and arrow in my kitchen, just for something different!) - and the question is, “After 6 months with very little results, what am I doing wrong?”


I hope you get some value out of this.  And if you want to get more of these videos... subscribe to the list and you'll get a new one each day.