Monday, July 20, 2015

Once I got my first taste... I craved more

I remember the day I got my first high ticket commission online like it was yesterday.

It was over 15 grand in my pocket, all from a single customer.

And, it came at a time when I desperately needed it – early 2010, when I was down to my last few hundred bucks, and was having a hard time coming up with next month's rent.

It instantly made me feel wealthy – and I saw that if I could do just a few of these a month… I could have just about anything I’d ever want.

Heck, if I was able to do just one a month, I would have been over the moon.

EVERYTHING I’ve done since that day back in 2010, has been tailored towards creating more high ticket sales in my business.

http://m0be.com/java661/df14e773

I realized in that moment that a single high ticket sale made a HUGE impact towards your bottom line - and they weren’t that much harder to get than the low ticket ones were.

Not proportionately, anyway.

The ‘My Top Tier Business’ system is what you might call my crowning piece of work – it is everything I have ever wanted in a high ticket sales system myself.

And, it had been missing from our industry until now.

There’s other high ticket selling systems out there - but MTTB is special.

Why?

Because the hardest part (making the phone calls) is done for you.

As a member, you get to have my phone team calling back your leads - and getting you sales.

And these people don’t mess around either – they know what they’re doing. If they can’t get you sales… no one can.

They’ve been selling high ticket on the phone for years, and there’s not a single person on my phone team making less than 6 figures a year (that’s impressive because they are all paid on pure commission, so they don’t get paid unless they make you sales).

On top of that, our high ticket products which we’re offering to your leads are actually worth the asking price.

They are the kind of programs you can feel genuinely proud to promote, and be associated with.

One of the main parts of these programs are high-end masterminds held in exotic locations around world.

We’ve done them in Fiji… Cabo San Lucas… Costa Rica… and who knows where we’ll be hosting future ones.

They are at high end 5 star resorts, with ALL expenses paid (food, drinks, accommodation, and entertainment).

And, they’re also for 2 people – so you can bring your spouse… a child… a friend… a business partner – whoever you choose as your guest, they’re going to be really happy with you!

You’ll learn everything about these masterminds around Step 9 and 10 inside My Top Tier Business when you go through the system yourself (which you can join here:  http://www.mttbsystem.com/big-pay-days/

My point is, once you have your first high ticket sale as a member of MTTB, you’ll never want to go back to selling low ticket Clickbank or Amazon products (for puny commissions)...

You’ll want those high ticket ones, where a few sales can give you your first 5 figure month.


See you in the members area at Step 1 in just a moment.