Monday, July 20, 2015

Matt, how much can I make if I join your phone sales team?

This is a question I get from time to time…

When people go through My Top Tier Business, discover that we have an entire phone team that calls their leads on their behalf, and gets them the 1k, 3k, and 5k commissions, they naturally wonder how much those guys make.

So, I’ll tell you.

Currently, there’s not a member of my phone team making less than 150k a year.

That’s in pure commissions - which they only get when they get YOU results. Our top guy is currently on track to clear 600k.

Now, keep in mind: these people are very, very good at what they do.

That’s why I hire them to work on your behalf as part of MTTB.
http://m0be.com/java661/df14e773
I’m extremely selective about who I bring on the team – they either have to have a lot of experience working in phone sales, or, they demonstrate an extreme natural aptitude for picking it up.

They also must be coachable.

I have no problem with paying them the kinds of figures I do – remember, the more I pay them…
...the more results they are getting for MTTB members.

Now if you’re thinking those kind of numbers sound nice, don’t get the wrong idea.

It’s not just about the numbers - it’s also about being good with our customers and strengthening our relationship with them.

You need to be a great listener, be able to ask the right questions at the right time, and help lead your prospect to making a buying decision - if that is what’s right for them.

If you think you’d like a shot at being on our phone team, the first step is to join My Top Tier Business.

Go through the system, and at Step 12, you’ll read all about how our phone team works, and how you can get involved.

Then again… if you’d rather leave all the phone calls for my team to do on your behalf and get you sales, that’s cool too.