Friday, July 17, 2015

In the snake pit with a King Cobra

Recently I traveled to Thailand, Phuket.

I was there making the promo video for our next Titanium Mastermind, which we are doing in November.

In case you don't know, Titanium is where we teach you advanced business-building and marketing strategies and tactics (read about it Here).

But it's not just work - we also get to play.  Midway through the mastermind we take our attendees outside the resort to experience the local culture and tourist activities.

So while making the promo video, I went and checked out a live snake show.  It was unreal.

A man ('Johny' is his name) gets in a snake pit and basically taunts the snakes.  They strike at him continuously, coming just an inch away from making contact each time.

At one point, he gets so close that he's able to kiss the snakes on the top of their heads from above, while distracting them with his knee. 

Seeing me and my camera crew there, he then invited me to get into the snake pit. 

The marketer in me could not pass up this chance to get some great film footage.

I was not as brave as Johny - I kept my distance from the 3 Cobras in front of me.

Shortly after, while I was still in the snake pit he pulled out a much bigger, longer snake.  A king Cobra.

I was told shortly after that a bite from one of these will have you dead in less than 30 minutes. I just looked it up and it's true:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_cobra

It's a good thing I kept my distance!

Anyway, you can watch my adventure with the snakes and much more in this new Titanium video:


Click Here


Watch the video here:  http://mobe.tv/titanium-mastermind-phuket/ (the brief snake scene is in the first minute)

WATCH VIDEO

If you're interested in attending Titanium, read the details at the link above.

It's not for everyone.

But Titanium is for you if:

- you are not satisfied with your current revenue level in your business, and want to take things to a new level- you are looking to expand your business network, and meet new potential JV partners
- you want to reward yourself by taking a 'business mastermind holiday'
- you want to be inspired by some of the highest achieving entreprenuers in the world

This will be the largest business mastermind we've ever hosted, and I'd love to have you there as my guest.