Thursday, July 23, 2015

Hey, it's Matt open up!

Straight off the bat, I’m gonna tell you something:

My emails are not like the usual marketing emails you get.

They are very direct, no-fluff, and will teach you how to start (and grow) your online business.

What I teach is based on real world experience - I’ve proven it works in my own business, and only then will I ever offer it to you as advice.

Right now, I reckon you’re subscribed to a few dozen other marketers email lists, and one of your biggest frustrations is likely an overwhelm of information.
You’re not sure who to listen to, or what exactly you should be doing right now to get those greenbacks flooding in.

I intend to change that.

And in my arrogant (but accurate) opinion: I know what I’m talking about.

I took my business from 700 / month to over half a million / month in just over 2 years.

By the age of 26, I was running an international operation with over 20 full time employees on my team, and tens of thousands of customers.

My company has also paid out over 2 million in commissions to people just like you, who signed up to my list looking for the ‘real deal.’

The point of all this chest thumping, is that what I teach actually works.

You just need to stick with me, read my daily email series, and TAKE ACTION.

At times, I’ll be very raw and direct – I don’t like to sugarcoat things.

Anyway, enough rambling… here’s the next steps:

1.) Make sure you watch this video. I talk about how to get highticket sales that pay you 1k, 3k, and 5k (sure beats making puny little ones): http://www.mttbsystem.com/big-pay-days/

2.) Make sure you add my email address – mattlloyd@mobe.com to your contacts list. If you’re a Gmail user… move my emails from the ‘Promotions’ tab to the ‘Personal’ tab by simply clicking and dragging them across.

Otherwise you won’t always see them.

3.) If you have any questions about this whole thing - like whether it's real, or whatever is on your mind... you can always reach out to our support team at: support@mobe.com

If you want to talk with someone on the phone about this, that's fine too - just email first with your details.

Got all that? Ok - make sure you check out the first step and watch that video in full - I’ll be in touch with next steps.