Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Finding awesome keyword gems

Yesterday I was in a live chat at Wealthy Affiliate and someone was asking for help with their keyword research.  Their niche happened to be one that I hadn’t a clue about, the “dress” niche. lol.

However, I don’t need to be an expert within a niche to quickly rip it apart and find awesome keyword gems.  The reason?

I have Jaaxy.com at my disposal.

Did you register for your free Jaaxy.com account yesterday?  If not I do suggest you do right now as you will be needing it for this training.

==> Set-up your Jaaxy account here

Jaaxy is the only keyword tool you will EVER need, but I do warn you that it is highly addictive (in particular if you are an Enterprise user http://www.jaaxy.com/enterprise)

Now, here is what I did with my keyword research for “dresses”, something by the way I know very little about lol.

I typed “dresses” in Jaaxy.  Very broad and we won’t want to try to get ranked under this term (as it is far too competitive), but this is our starting point for our research.

Here are the results I got from this search:

dresses  (too competitive)
dress barn - 209 competition
dress up games - (too competitive)
prom dresses - (too competitive)
dress up - (too competitive)
party dresses -(too competitive)
dresses com - (too competitive)
maxi dresses - (too competitive)
cheap dresses - (too competitive)
bebe dresses - 283 competition
maxi dress - 252 competition
indian dresses - 290 competition
lipsy dresses - 254 competition
dillards dresses 261 competition

There are definitely some terms already that are under the 300 QSR (competition) mark which is our goal.  Anything lower than this is a good keyword and as this number moves closer to ZERO, the better the keyword.

I am going to continue on with my research and see if I can find some more relevant search terms.

The next search I did was to “dig” and find even more relevant, low competition keywords.   This search I did was on “indian dresses”

indian fancy dress (138 competition)
indian dresses online (162 competition)
indian dresses online uk (42 competition)
indian dress designs (109 competition)
indian squaw fancy dress (107 competition)
indian print dresses (80 competition)
indian dresses online usa (36 competition)
indian dresses for girls (42 competition)
...and there were several others.

So I have done TWO searches in Jaaxy and I have close to 20 keywords in which I could easily leverage to get rankings within Google.  Getting rankings under keywords leads to traffic.

Once you have traffic, you can earn money in MANY different ways, including affiliate programs.

Now if I wanted to sell indian dresses online through affiliate programs or through my own etsy site, I could easily do this as a result of my keyword research.  I could also get ranked and sell advertising, I could even sell my website to someone interested in this niche (there are MANY website buyers out there).

And here is some simple keyword PROFIT math...

Say the average keyword I chose gets 200 clicks per month.  If I get ranked in the top 3 positions in Google (which is more than possible) under 10 of my 20 keywords, I would be looking at around 600-700 clicks to my website per month.

10 rankings x 200 clicks per month x 30% CTR = 600

Based on the average cost per click, THAT IS OVER $300 worth of traffic every single month from creating 10 keyword focused pages of content!  Imagine creating 50 or 100 or 1000!

And you can scale this as large as you want.  There are MILLIONS of keywords out there that are waiting for you to tap into!

Having Jaaxy is going to truly open doors and at the very least, I recommend that you set-up a free account.

==>  Create free account here!

http://www.wealthyaffiliate.com?a_aid=7411624c