Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Don’t feed me poison and call it coke

This was pretty funny?

Google "Lobbyist claims you can drink a quart of Roundup but refuses to drink it himself."

You'll see a lobbyist for the manufacturers of Roundup pesticide, claiming that it's so safe to humans that you could drink a quart and not get sick.

But when the interviewer tells him "We have some here, would you drink it for us now?" he says, "No, I'm not stupid!"

It's a funny video. He's a total hypocrite.

And so are most "make money online" gurus.

They'll tell you how great their system is? But if you dig deep into their own methods for making money, you'll see they don't even use their own system.

They just SELL the system.

They sell the poison and tell you it's Coca-Cola, but they won't drink it themselves!

I use my own system.

I spend millions driving traffic to the very same offers my partners do.
http://m0be.com/java661/9b41130d
I drinks my own Coca-Cola.

And when I find something that works, I tell my partners about it.

Don't go drinking from the fountain of guru pesticide.

Find a guy who drinks his own Coke!

And you can get started right here.