Saturday, July 25, 2015

333k Earner asks me question on camera about taking business to next level

Last week while in Bali at our Diamond Mastermind, one of our top affiliates from Singapore (who's done over 333k) asked me a question about the most important online marketing channel... email marketing. 

He wanted to know how he can do it better, to get more sales. 

In the video below you'll hear my answer.

One of the things I do whenever we get new sales in MOBE, is check the 'how did you hear about us' field.

Literally 95% of the time the answer is "I got an email."

So if you're building a business online, this 8 minute video is too important to miss:


Luke Lim asks me question (Video)

 


Hope that helps.  If you asked me what the top 3 skills to master are for making a full time living online... email marketing would easily be on that list.